Home Inspection Report – Buying or Selling a Home
Most financial institutions require a home inspection in order to purchase a home. In today’s market, there are a good number of home inspections being performed. This process is done on the front end and can cause a delay if the listed items are not addressed. The most common items we see on inspection reports that require a licensed electrician to evaluate and repair are:
- Federal Pacific Electric panels
- No GFCI protection in required areas such as Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Basements
- GFCI receptacles not working properly
- Exposed wiring
- Missing Junction Box Covers
- Electric panel wiring issues and code violations
- No inspection sticker on a panel that has been replaced
These items are the most common however we see many different issues that require attention on any given inspection report. At Indeed Electric we understand the importance of prompt service when an inspection report is involved. We strive to schedule quickly and repair or replace all items listed on an inspection report so the process of buying or selling stays on a smooth track.
If you have items that need to be addressed by a licensed electrical contractor, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your process is smooth and efficient, saving money and time.